How we work differently.
Our consultancy practice specialises in developing offshore capability strategies that remove inefficiencies, streamline operations and expand team capacity at a lower cost. Sustainable offshoring solutions don’t aim to ‘offload’ roles or work. Nor is it about bulk hiring of rote resource, managed at arms-length on rigid contractual terms.
- We’ll assess your core functions and identify “processes within processes” that could be delivered more efficiently by offshore talent.
- We provide cost-benefit analysis, budget projections and transition plans.
- We’ll help you build an offshore talent strategy that augments your current team capability today, and flexes as your business evolves.
- Boost your talent retention, team development and engagement metrics.
Talent Recruitment Services
We’ll help you access university-educated, experienced talent and seamlessly integrate them with your onshore teams.
- We create tailored job descriptions for each role, in partnership with you.
- Our sourcing experts hand-select candidates, but you make the final decision on your new team member.
- Reduce set-up time and investment, with full flexibility to scale up or down as your business needs change.
Access great talent across more than 80 job categories:
Payroll and Human Resources
Loyalty ConnectOS manages all payroll and associated Human Resource requirements for your Manila-based talent, ensuring employees are set up for success and thrive in a 5* rated workplace culture.
- Employment contracts, aligned with your organisational policies
- Management of labour laws and employee benefits
- Payroll with biometric sign-in reporting
- Performance management guidance
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Our HR experts provide 24/7 support: customised onboarding, learning and development, performance management and reporting.
5* Workplace Environment
Our Philippines workplaces are contemporary, professional environments, supported by best-in-class technology infrastructure. All facilities are managed by ConnectOS:
- Tier 1, PEZA-compliant building facilities
- 24x7x365 secure access
- Modern portable desktop PCs or optional laptops with high-speed links
- Training and meeting rooms with video conference facilities
- Onsite IT and HR Support
- Employee break-out and wellbeing areas
- WFH and hybrid work options, supported by high-speed links and 24x7x365 IT security protection.
Industry-leading IT security and compliance.
We implement the highest levels of security to keep your people and data safe in the office and WFH. We extend IT security services to your employees’ Windows desktop environment, while allowing you to independently manage the security of your enterprise applications.
- We maintain a Microsoft Security Score of 100%
- Extended Compliance Security available
- Strong security posture across five dimensions: device, workplace and employee security; security procedures; compliance.
All services are delivered under strict privacy, security and compliance regulations: EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), international security standards (ISO 27001) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APP).